Mr. Bassin is a San Francisco lawyer who handles matters throughout Northern California and Bay Area counties.
With over 30 years experience in handling real estate, probate, estate planning and landlord tenant, as well as other areas of the law, he brings a wealth of insight and knowledge to his clients.
Areas of Practice:
- Real Estate
- Estate Planning
- Landlord/Tenant (Representing Landlords)
- Business Formation and Litigation
- California, 1981
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 1981
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1981
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1981
- University of Santa Clara, Santa Clara, California, 1980 J.D.
- University of California, Los Angeles, A.B. with Honors, 1974 Philosophy
Why Choose Us?
- Over 30 Years Of Experience
- Efficient And Cost Effective Representation
- Accessible Office Location
- House Visits By Appointment
- Payment Plans Available
- Flat Fee Pricing Available